|Professional Experience Scholarships|
||Professional Experience Scholarships
||Up to £4,000
- Available for all Postgraduate Taught (Masters degree) courses starting in September 2021.
- Postgraduate - Up to £4,000
A minimum of 2 years professional work experience in a managerial position.
- Candidates who are fully sponsored by a third party will not be entitled to these Scholarships.
- The above scholarships are not open to UK/EU applicants.
- The above scholarships are available for full-time on-campus courses only. (Note: students who may have to study online due to travel restrictions caused by Covid-19 (where the course would normally be delivered on-campus) will remain eligible for the scholarship).
- All scholarships will be awarded entirely at the University's discretion.
How to apply
Step 1: You MUST have received an offer letter from Bangor University before you can apply.
Step 2: Check your Eligibility for the scholarship and carefully read the conditions listed below.
Step 3: Complete the Professional Experience scholarship application form provided on the right-side panel.
Step 4: Eligible applications will be forwarded to the concerned academic department to make a decision, and successful candidates will be informed by TBC.
Step 5: Scholarship winners will be required to pay a deposit amount of £2,000 within two weeks in order to confirm their acceptance of the scholarship.
Submit your scholarship application on or before TBC.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?