|Birkbeck Global Future Scholarships|
||Birkbeck Global Future Scholarships
- As part of our commitment to enhancing the global reach of Birkbeck, we are announcing a set of scholarships to support access to postgraduate Master’s study from several countries.
- We recognise the importance and value in having a diverse student population from across the world and we’re pleased to present this additional option of financial support.
The scholarship will be applied as a discount to the tuition fee for your first year of study, to bring it in line with the Home tuition fee amount for the course.
To be eligible you need to meet all of the following conditions:
- you are ordinarily resident in one of the following countries:
- Republic of Cyprus
- you are self-funded and are holding a full-time Master's offer of study from us for October 2021 entry
- you are classified as an ‘International’ tuition fee payer.
- Only one scholarship award can be made per student and the scholarship cannot normally be held in conjunction with any other scholarship.
How to apply:
- Applicants ordinarily resident in one of the named countries are eligible and do not need to apply for the scholarship; it will be automatically applied by our admissions teams during your application journey. If we require any further information from you, we will contact you directly.
- If at any point during your application journey, or during the course of your studies at Birkbeck, you gain settled or pre-settled status, you will no longer be eligible for a scholarship.
Please note: The discounts on course fees that Birkbeck offers are mutually exclusive – if you are eligible for more than one discount, you may only claim one.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?