|Academic Achievement Scholarship|
||Academic Achievement Scholarship
his scholarship is only available to new UK students who will be studying on courses directly provided by the Buckinghamshire New University and not its affiliated or associated educational establishments.
Buckinghamshire New University will offer you a £1,000 scholarship to support your studies if you meet all the below criteria:
- are a UK student,
- have applied to study a full-time Undergraduate programme at Buckinghamshire New University before 30 June 2021 via UCAS,
- exceeded your predicted grades
- and hold an unconditional or conditional offer from Buckinghamshire New University, and have met any conditions attached to that offer (including GCSEs, where applicable).
You will automatically qualify for this Scholarship if all conditions are met.
Terms and Conditions
- £1,000 will be paid directly into the applicants' bank account.
- Applicants must still be enrolled for payment on 30 November 2021 (30 April 2022 for February intake)
- The University will make a single payment on the applicant's year of entry only
- This scholarship can be combined with another bursary (subject to eligibility)
- Applicants must be starting their first year (Level 4) at Buckinghamshire New University in September 2021 or February 2022
- Applicants must be studying at Buckinghamshire New University on a full-time degree, funded by Student Finance England or self-funded
- At the time of application, applicants will not be holding sufficient qualifications to meet the published entry requirements for the course
- Applicants will only be eligible for the Scholarship if the University makes them a conditional or unconditional offer.
- Applicants must have enrolled by 30 September 2021 (September 2021 entry) or 28 February 2022 (February 2022 entry)
- Applicants holding a deferred place for entry in 2021/22 or applying before 30 June for deferred entry in 2022/23 will not be eligible for this award
- Predicted grades must be provided by school/college on UCAS application form. A change in predicted grades or qualifications submitted later by the school or college will not normally be accepted unless there are extenuating circumstances.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?