|Masters Achievement Scholarship|
||Masters Achievement Scholarship
||Up to £6,000 off tuition fees
Value: Up to £6,000 off tuition fees
Number of Achievement Scholarships available: 25+
Based on the eligibility criteria below, scholarships will be awarded to Durham University Business School Masters programme offer holders (excluding Business Analytics) who:
- have studied their full undergraduate degree, or equivalent, at a UK based institution
- have an impressive academic record
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the Masters programme and the diverse academic and cultural profile of the Masters class
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people. Examples can include projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us how, as a global citizen, they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?