|The Durham MBA (Full-time) Achievement Scholarships|
||The Durham MBA (Full-time) Achievement Scholarships
||Up to £15,000 of tuition fee
Value: Up to £15,000 of tuition fee
Scholarships available: 30+
Based on the eligibility criteria below, these scholarships will be awarded to Full-time MBA offer holders who:
- can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience; this will include a significant amount of postgraduate work experience in roles demonstrating a high level of managerial responsibility
- have an impressive academic record – MBA candidates with only the minimum number of years of work experience required must include extra-curricular activities on their application
- have the potential to contribute and enrich all aspects of the MBA programme, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the MBA cohort
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people i.e. projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us, as a global citizen, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?