|South East Asia Scholarships|
||South East Asia Scholarships
||Up to £8,000
- Scholarships are available for applicants with a domicile of Vietnam, Thailand, Myanmar, Laos and Cambodia, ranging from £1000 - £8000
- Applicants must have offers to study a taught undergraduate or postgraduate programme in the September 2021 or January 2022 intake for courses within Huddersfield Business School, School of Education & Professional Development, School of Art, Design and Architecture, School of Computing and Engineering, School of Applied Sciences
- Applicants must be self-funded
- The scholarship is not available for Masters with Placement or Professional Practice Programmes
- The scholarship is available for new applicants only, and not for any progressing students within the University
- Applicants must follow the application process below in order to be considered
Scholarship Application Process
- Upon receiving an offer from Huddersfield, eligible offer holders will be contacted by the Vietnam office and invited for an interview. A copy of the University offer letter indicating that you have been offered a place on a full-time Master's or Bachelor degrees in one of the academic schools offering the scholarship.
- A copy of your curriculum vitae (CV).
- A personal statement indicating why you should be awarded the scholarship. Indicate how obtaining the degree will benefit your own career ambitions. This supporting statement should not be over 500 words in total.
- The scholarship will be awarded based on first come first serve basis. This requires students to send the scholarship application package as soon as they receive the offer letter.
- The result will be announced to the students individually 5 – 7 working days after interview.
- After receiving the offer of a scholarship, students will need to confirm the scholarship by paying 50% of remaining tuition fee (after deducting the scholarship) within 2 weeks of the date quoted on the scholarship award letter.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?