About this award
A non-repayable award worth £1,200 to UK/EU undergraduate students starting in 2020 who achieve 112 UCAS Tariff points from three A levels (excluding General Studies) or equivalent.
How to apply
No need to! It's applied automatically.
Achieve 112 UCAS Tariff Points from three A Levels (not including General Studies) or equivalent.
Unfortunately, the following groups of students are ineligible for the University of Hull Achievement Scholarship.
- Students undertaking partial awards. Only students registered for full three- or four-year degree programmes are eligible
- Students directly continuing from one course to another (for example from foundation degree to HND onto the second or final year of an honours degree)
- Students transferring in from another institution
- Students undertaking a postgraduate qualification
- Students from Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Channel Islands or the Isle of Man
- Part-time students
- Students whose fees are paid or part-paid through a sponsorship arrangement
- Any student not paying tuition fees of £9,250 per year (or pro-rata equivalent)
- Foundation Degree students
- Students on programmes where admission is not administered exclusively by the University of Hull (e.g. programmes in Hull York Medical School)
- Students who have received the Attainment Scholarship previously
add to favourites
Interested in this School?