|Kent LLM First Class Honours Scholarships|
||Kent LLM First Class Honours Scholarships
||31 December 2021
A stipend of £4,000 and a tuition fee reduction of £5,000.
31 August 2021, 23:59 BST (September entry)
31 December 2021, 23:59 GMT (January entry)
You must meet all of the following conditions:
- Have been awarded a First Class Honours degree in any discipline from the University of Kent or in law from Canterbury Christ Church University (proven by receipt of transcripts and/or a degree certificate clearly stating that this classification has been awarded).
- Have firmly accepted an offer of a place on the taught Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University of Kent for entry in September 2021 or January 2022 and have met the academic conditions of entry/be accepted for entry.
- Must qualify as an Overseas or EU student for tuition fee purposes.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- This award cannot be held in conjunction with other awards and scholarships offered by the University of Kent (the award which provides the greater monetary value overall will be given only). Please contact us for further information.
- Applicants must be fully self-funding their studies
- Where students undertake study on the Kent LLM on a part-time mode of study, the award will be made on a pro-rata basis
- Where students are required to continue their studies beyond their original period of registration, the award will only be provided for that original period of registration
- Successful applications will be notified by email after their offer to study on the Kent LLM is firmly accepted. Notification will take place in September for entry in September and January for entry in January
Kent Law School is delighted to announce this scholarship to support excellent students who wish to pursue postgraduate study at Kent Law School by providing them with a stipend of £4,000 and a tuition fee reduction of £5,000.
The Kent LLM First Class Honours Scholarship is open to applicants who qualify for Overseas or EU fees who have achieved a First in an undergraduate degree in any discipline awarded by the University of Kent or in an undergraduate degree in law awarded by Canterbury Christ Church University. The scholarship provides a generous stipend of £4,000 and a tuition fee reduction of £5,000 to candidates who meet the stated eligibility conditions. The University will assess eligibility for the award after an application for entry to the Kent LLM has been submitted and a KLS
add to favourites
Interested in this School?