|Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarship Fund|
||Paris School of Arts and Culture Scholarship Fund
||1 May 2021
Total fund of £25,000
Saturday 1 May 2021, 23:59 BST
To be eligible, candidates:
- Must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of a place on one of the Kent, Paris programmes for the academic year starting in September 2021, whether split-site (Canterbury and Paris) or Paris only
- Must start their course in September 2021
- Intend to study full-time only
- Can be UK, EU and overseas fee paying students
- Will be assessed on academic excellence, and will usually hold by July 2021 a first-class Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject, or hold by July 2021 an equivalent non-UK qualification or a Master’s degree at merit or distinction in a relevant subject or equivalent
For students whose programmes are quoted in euros, your scholarship will automatically be converted into that currency.
The University of Kent, Paris is pleased to announce a scholarship fund worth £25,000 for taught Master’s students studying during the academic year 2021/22.
Paris Scholarships to the value of £5,000 (or equivalent in euros) will be awarded to a limited number of outstanding applicants able to demonstrate a high level of academic achievement, clear intellectual ambition and the potential to make a strong contribution to their chosen MA programme.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?