|LUMS Country Scholarships - South America|
||LUMS Country Scholarships - South America
We are offering scholarships of £5,000 for those who are permanent residents and nationals of Brazil, Colombia or Peru.*
To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Awardees must be a permanent resident and national of Brazil, Colombia or Peru
- Have achieved or be on target to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class undergraduate degree (2:1)
- Apply for a Masters programme at Lancaster University Management School
You should apply for your Masters programme as soon as possible to be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The offer of a Scholarship is on the basis of achieving a final (UK equivalent) mark of upper second class (2:1) in an undergraduate degree. Awardees must also meet all other entry requirements for the postgraduate taught programme applied for, which will be delivered in Lancaster University Management School.
- Be a permanent resident and national of Brazil, Colombia or Peru
- All scholarships are awarded as fee discounts
- Awardees must be self-funded
- For Brazilian applicants, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 75% (7.5/10)
- For Colombian applicants, we require a recognised undergraduate degree result of 3.8 /5.0 overall
- For Peruvian applicants, we require a recognised undergraduate degree result of 13/20 overall
- Applicants with a postgraduate degree are eligible and results will be considered in conjunction with the grades achieved within an undergraduate degree
- Offers are made on a rolling basis and are conditional on meeting all criteria and entry requirements for the programme (including English Language)
- This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2021, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School
- This scholarship does not exclude applicants from other LUMS scholarships awarded by academic departments for academic excellence, which could result in significant awards, including full scholarships
add to favourites
Interested in this School?