|LUMS Country Scholarships - South America|
||LUMS Country Scholarships - South America
We are offering scholarships of £5,000 for those who are permanent residents and nationals of Brazil, Colombia or Peru.*
To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Awardees must be a permanent resident and national of Brazil, Colombia or Peru
- Have achieved or be on target to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class undergraduate degree (2:1)
- Apply for a Masters programme at Lancaster University Management School
You should apply for your Masters programme as soon as possible to be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The offer of a Scholarship is on the basis of achieving a final (UK equivalent) mark of upper second class (2:1) in an undergraduate degree. Awardees must also meet all other entry requirements for the postgraduate taught programme applied for, which will be delivered in Lancaster University Management School.
- Be a permanent resident and national of Brazil, Colombia or Peru
- All scholarships are awarded as fee discounts
- Awardees must be self-funded
- The undergraduate institution of study must be listed on the UK NARIC website
- For Brazilian public institutions, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 75% (7.5/10 or 3.75/5.0)
- For Brazilian private institutions, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 80% (8.0/10 or 4.0/5.0)
- For Colombian applicants, we require a recognised undergraduate degree result of 4.0/5.0 overall
- For Peruvian applicants, we require a recognised undergraduate degree result of 13/20 overall
- Applicants with a postgraduate degree are eligible and results will be considered in conjunction with the grades achieved within an undergraduate degree
- Offers are made on a rolling basis and are conditional on meeting all criteria and entry requirements for the programme (including English Language)
- This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2020, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School
- This scholarship does not exclude applicants from other LUMS scholarships awarded by academic departments for academic excellence, which could result in significant awards, including full scholarships
*Applicants from any South American country will be considered for a scholarship through the normal academic process.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?