We are offering scholarships of £5,000 for those who are permanent residents and nationals of France, Germany, Greece or Italy.
To be eligible for an award, you will need to meet the criteria below:
- Awardees must be a permanent resident and national of France, Germany, Greece or Italy*
- Have achieved or be on target to achieve the equivalent of a UK upper second class undergraduate degree (2:1)
- Apply for a Masters programme at Lancaster University Management School
You should apply for your Masters programme as soon as possible to be considered for this scholarship.
Terms and Conditions
The offer of a Scholarship is on the basis of achieving a final (UK equivalent) mark of upper second class (2:1) in an undergraduate degree. Awardees must also meet all other entry requirements for the postgraduate taught programme applied for, which will be delivered in Lancaster University Management School.
- Be a permanent resident and national of France, Germany, Greece and Italy
- All scholarships are awarded as fee discounts
- Awardees must be self-funded
- For France, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 13/20
- For Germany, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 2.4/5.0
- For Greece, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 6.8/10 for university sector institutions, 7.2/10 for TEI and 3.5/4.0 for American Colleges
- For Italy, we require a recognised undergraduate result of 100/110
- Applicants with a postgraduate degree are eligible and results will be considered in conjunction with the grades achieved within an undergraduate degree
- Offers are made on a rolling basis and are conditional on meeting all criteria and entry requirements for the programme (including English Language)
- This scholarship is available for students joining a full-time postgraduate taught programme in 2021, delivered in the UK by Lancaster University Management School
- This scholarship does not exclude applicants from other LUMS scholarships awarded by academic departments for academic excellence, which could result in significant awards, including full scholarships