|Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship|
||Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship
||£1600 fee reduction
For September 2020 entry onwards, eligible students will be able to receive the Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship. This scholarship will take the form of a £1,600 fee reduction that will apply to your first year of study.
If you are from one of the countries below, you will be eligible for this award:
DR of the Congo
Syrian Arab Republic
Terms and Conditions for Vice Chancellor's Global Development Scholarship
- If you're studying an undergraduate course, you must be a self-funded student on a full-time, on campus, course with annual fees of £14,300 or above for 2020 entry.
- If you're studying on a postgraduate research or postgraduate taught course, you must be a self-funded student.
- The scholarship is not available for students who have previously studied other courses at the University of Portsmouth, who will instead be allocated the alumni discount.
- The scholarship is available for ICP (International College Portsmouth) students progressing to the university
- The scholarship will take the form of a £1,600 fee reduction, effective at the time of registration and will only apply to your first year of study.
- The scholarship cannot be combined with any other scholarship, discount or fee offer.
- The discounted fee will be stated on your Confirmation of Acceptance for Study (CAS). This is the final document you receive when you have an unconditional offer to study at the University of Portsmouth and have paid your deposit.
- Only applicants who have been assessed as overseas students for tuition fee purposes can access this scholarship. Eligibility is determined by nationality.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?