At Coventry University we like to recognise those students who are already performing well when it comes to their education. The Coventry University Academic Merit Scholarship scheme is our chance to reward hard work and encourage those who have the potential to be an excellent undergraduate student.
The Academic Merit Scholarship recognises high academic achievement and is available to students who achieve a certain level of A-Level or equivalent qualifications.
Coventry University’s Academic Merit scholarship is worth £1,500. It is assessed based on academic achievement and available to students who achieve 160 UCAS points or more.
The basic criteria will be:
- Starting the first year of an undergraduate course in academic year 2021/22 at Coventry University campus or Coventry University London **
- Achieve at least 160 UCAS points or above*
*Points will be calculated using the UCAS Tariff Points calculator.
**Not applicable to those studying at our CU Coventry, London or Scarborough or with Coventry University Online or Coventry University Wroclaw.
Certain exclusions will apply to this scholarship:
You will not be eligible to apply for a Coventry University Merit Scholarship if you are a:
- Student on a Foundation Degree or Foundation Art and Design course
- Student on an undergraduate foundation year (year zero)
- Student studying on a franchised or validated Coventry University course at another institution (e.g. Coventry University College)
- Student who is not charged the maximum tuition fee
- Student already holding a degree qualification
How do I apply?
There will be no requirement to submit an application form as students will be identified automatically by the University and contacted after enrolment to confirm awards. Further details will be available on the website nearer to the time.