|Executive Dean’s Scholarships|
||Executive Dean’s Scholarships
||£16,500 of the tuition fee.
The Durham MBA (Full-time) Executive Dean Scholarship
Value: £16,500 of the tuition fee.
The number of Executive Dean's Scholarships available: 1
The Durham MBA (Full-time) Women in Business Executive Dean’s Scholarship
£16,500 of the tuition fee.
The number of Executive Dean's Scholarships available: 2
Based on the eligibility criteria below, these scholarships will be awarded to Full-time MBA offer holders who:
- can demonstrate they bring outstanding experience; this will include a significant amount of postgraduate work experience in roles demonstrating a high level of managerial responsibility
- have an impressive academic record – candidates with only the minimum of years work experience required must include extra-curricular activities in their application
- have the potential to contribute to and enrich all aspects of the MBA programme, including the diverse academic and cultural profile of the MBA cohort
- can demonstrate involvement in volunteering and/or community support activity
- can demonstrate how they have provided a supportive, inclusive environment and/or built a culture of belonging, by actively inviting the contribution and participation of all people i.e. projects, group work, events etc.
- can tell us, as a global citizen, how they will create, share and use their knowledge to deliver equitable and sustainable futures around the world.
- have the potential to become an outstanding future alumni ambassador and contribute positively back to the School, organisations and communities.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?