|New to GCU Scholarship|
||New to GCU Scholarship
A £1,600 scholarship is available to all Self-funding International (non-EU) postgraduate students joining us in 2019/2020*.
International students who study a full-time course with Glasgow Caledonian University's London campus are eligible for up to £1,600 off their course tuition fees.
What is the scholarship?
- Postgraduate Taught students receive £1,600 towards their first annual fees.
- Postgraduate Research students receive £1,600 towards their first annual fees and £1,000 for each subsequent year of their degree. Up to £3,600 over 3 years.
Who can apply?
- The fee discounts are applicable to self-funded postgraduate international students only.
- You will automatically receive the fee discount when you are offered a place on your chosen course, and at the time of invoicing for each subsequent year of your degree if you meet the criteria above.
Please note that the International Scholarships only apply to the MSc courses that we offer at GCU London and not to the MBA Luxury Brand Management or the MBA course.
*Terms and conditions:
- This scholarship is administered as fee reductions for overseas students and are awarded at the application stage when an offer of a place is made.
- You are not required to make a separate application for the scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available to self-funded students. You are deemed to be a self-funded student if you are paying your tuition fees yourself or with support from a relative or friend.
- In all cases, self-funded is defined as an applicant who is responsible for the tuition fee payment themselves or with support from a relative or friend.
- No appeals on scholarship decisions (UG and PG) based on borderline marks are permitted.
add to favourites
Interested in this School?