All applicants to the conservatoire's music programmes will be automatically considered for scholarships through our audition process - you do not need to apply for these.
- The Kathleen Creed Scholarship (tenor) is a partial scholarship award for a tenor's studies at Trinity Laban.
- The Leverhulme Trust Scholarship (Musical Theatre) are a number of bursaries for undergraduate musical theatre students
- The Loveday Scholarship is one of Trinity Laban's most prestigious scholarship awards, offers a postgraduate student a full-fee award undertaking full time study in either the Keyboard, Strings or Wind, Brass and Percussion Department
- The Alfred Kitchin Scholarship (piano) for an accomplished postgraduate pianist from outside of the European Union (non-EEA) and an accomplished postgraduate pianist from the United Kingdom or European Union (EEA)
Other music scholarships and awards include:
- The Trinity Laban Scholarships for Postgraduate Brass
- The Mean-Time Scholarship for Postgraduate Composition
- The Mean-Time Scholarships for Postgraduate Jazz
- The Archer Scholarship for Postgraduate Jazz
- The Trinity Laban Scholarships for Postgraduate Percussion
- The Martha Argerich Scholarship for Postgraduate Piano
- The Trinity Laban Scholarships for Postgraduate Strings
- The Trinity Laban Scholarships for Postgraduate Woodwind
- The Trinity Laban Scholarships for Postgraduate Voice
- The Kathleen Roberts Vocal Scholarship for Postgraduate Singers
- The Lesley-Anne Sayers Research Award for Postgraduate Music or Dance
- GREAT Scholarships 2019 for Postgraduate Music students from mainland China
add to favourites
Interested in this School?