|Kent MBA Sme Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship|
||Kent MBA Sme Entrepreneur and Innovator Scholarship
||50% off Tuition Fee
50% off Tuition Fee
Whilst there is no official deadline for applications, these scholarships are dependent upon a finite pool of funding and a limited number of scholarship awards.
Open to all applicants who are in receipt of a formal offer to study onto the Kent MBA.
To be eligible candidates must:
- Have run their own local business/organisation for at least a minimum of 5 years
- Hold a UK First Class degree (or international equivalent) and/or hold substantial mangerial work experience
- Be self-funded
- Submit a minimum 500 word statement of motivation, detailing why they should be considered for this scholarship award, demonstrating their entrepreneurial background and commitment to regional economic growth
Awards will be considered on a rolling basis by the Scholarship Awarding Panel every month with successful candidates notified within one week
of the panel meeting.
The University reserves the right not to allocate the awards if the selection panel identifies no suitable candidates.
Kent Business School is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of competitive 'SME Entrepreneur & Innovator Scholarships' to students applying for the Kent MBA, worth 50% of the Kent MBA tuition fee.
Successful candidates will have run their own successful local business for a minimum of 5 years and are now looking to develop their business or organisation further whilst also providing a positive economic impact in their region.
Awardees, in recognition of this prestigious scholarship would need to continue to champion entrepreneurship by undertaking the following activities whilst on the course:
1) Organise an event or project to promote the area of their scholarship in collaboration with the Kent MBA Team.
2) Become a student ambassador supporting the recruitment activities and initiatives for the MBA course.
Once graduated, scholars would join the network of alumni ambassadors in their home country to support key alumni events and recruitment activities
add to favourites
Interested in this School?