|Northumbria Postgraduate Global Scholarship|
||Northumbria Postgraduate Global Scholarship
||£2,000 fee discount
The Northumbria Global Scholarship – for international students in 2020/21
We are delighted to offer the Northumbria Global Scholarship, awarding International students a £2,000 fee discount, simply for choosing to study with us.
Come and start your journey with Northumbria University - what are you waiting for?
Join us, and get ready to #TakeOnTomorrow.
Terms and conditions
To be eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship, you must:
- be an international student with ‘overseas’ fee status
- be a self-funded student (not in receipt of any sponsorship)
- be accepted and enrolled on a full-time postgraduate taught or research course, at the Newcastle upon Tyne campus, in the academic year 2020/21
- meet all individual course requirements
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship is applied automatically as a fee discount, so you do not need to make a separate application
- Sponsored students are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students who are progressing from a partner institute where reduced fees have been agreed are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students studying for the LPC, Bar, Bar LLM course or a GDL qualification are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship
- Students studying on an Integrated Masters course are not eligible for the Northumbria Global Scholarship in their final year
- The Northumbria Global Scholarship is awarded as a fee discount and is not a cash sum
- This scholarship is for new students only. If you are a graduate of Northumbria University, you may be eligible for the Alumni discount; please refer to the Alumni discount page which can be found here.
- If you defer your place, the discount scheme offer will be withdrawn
- If you decide to take a study break, discount applied to future years will be withdrawn
- The University's decision is final and cannot be challenged; there is no right of appeal
add to favourites
Interested in this School?